Installs, maintains and repairs and replaces electrical circuit feeders, branch circuit and devices. Performs preventive maintenance for electrical systems and equipment. Performs basic electrical and installation works. Assists skilled tradesmen.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assists skilled tradesmen in the inspection, testing, repairing and/or overhaul of electrical panels, equipment, machinery, related parts & devices such as motors, generators, AHU control motor starters, etc.
2. Performs preventive maintenance of electrical equipment like electrical panel boards, lighting, fixtures, pool heaters, motor starters, controllers and other related items. Ensures that proper tools, materials and equipment are available for the job.
3. Installs new electrical circuit wirings, feeders, branches including associated devices, outlets, boxes, panel boards, measuring equipment, lighting fixtures, switches, and similar items in accordance with prescribed standards. Asks for assistance from skilled tradesmen when required.
4. Troubleshoots defective electrical systems, equipment and other electrical components.
5. Replaces defective lamps, switches, sockets and other electrical components.
6. Accomplishes work request forms, preventive maintenance sheets and other related paper works as required.
7. Position may require rotation on various shifts to maintain 24 -hours coverage. Participates in drills and actual implementation of disaster and contingency plans.
8. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
9. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
10. Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
Technical Diploma in related field is required. Or High School with Vocational Training is required.
No experience is required with Technical Diploma. Or t wo (2) years of related experience is required with High School.
Saudi Driver's License A driver's license from country of origin is necessary to obtain a Saudi Driver's License.