ASPM is a real estate arm of United AlSaqer Group L.L.C. ASPM manage and lease properties in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Overseas. Our development projects continue to provide quality residential, commercial and retail space at affordable prices which appeal to a broad range of customers.
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting a Electrician to join our exceptional Commercial Properties Department in Meena and Al Hoson Towers. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with facilities maintenance experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In this role you will have the opportunity:
To be part of a young and dynamic team and to advance your career with us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous. Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.