1. Working with programable logic/ automation controls (PLC).
2. Working on variable frequency drive (VFD).
3. Well understand and working on panels, machinery related electric works.
4. Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic works.
5. Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conducts, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
6. Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
7. Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
8. May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
9. Operate power and manual tools safely to avoid accidents.
10. Perform regular inspections to identify defects and replacements.
11. Maintain documentations of system installation and maintenance procedures.
12. Coordinate with management to determine deadlines for the assigned task.
13. Installing, maintaining and repairing heavy duty equipment and industrial communications system.
14. Conducting electronic inspections and tests.