Location: Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Requisition ID: 32129
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Jeddah.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Schindler Olayan was founded in Jeddah Saudi Arabia in 1975 With headquarters in Jeddah and five (5) main branches in Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah, and eight (4) branches maintenance offices in Tabuk, Yanbu, Taif, and Khamis Mushait.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move more than one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout Saudi Arabia, including office buildings, hotels, airports, shopping centers/retail establishments and specialty buildings.Highlights of Schindler Saudi Arabia
1957: Schindler s first presence in Saudi Arabia (Saudi Elevator).
2004: Schindler took 20% stake in Saudi Elevator.
2007: 50 years Schindler in Saudi Arabia.
2010: Schindler acquired 100% of Saudi Elevator.
2011: Schindler has entered into a partnership with Olayan Group
Elevator Mantenance Technician
Mobility is the goal
• Take responsibility for a service route and organize his time to complete the assigned visits and the specific tasks within each visit in order to maximize the safety and reliability of the equipment
• Respond to all call backs that are assigned in a timely manner and be available for call back coverage during regular work hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• Perform all service, repairs and small modernizations according to the Schindler standards, including safety policies
• Keep the customer informed regarding the condition of his equipment, preventive and corrective repairs and discretionary repairs or modernizations
• Complete all required data inputs in a diligent and honest fashion; these include time reporting, parts usage, call back reporting, maintenance performance and repair and modernization work reports
Mobility needs you
Desired experience in elevator and escalator industry for at least one year.
Desired knowledge in electronics, electricity, mechanics and hydraulics.
Customer Oriented behavior.
Desired completed professional training specialized in Electronics, Electricity or Mechanics
Do you want to move the future with us?
If so, please complete your application on line.