At Digital14 , trust is at the heart of everything we do just because it is essential to every part of our connected digital world. Whether its enjoying the freedom of a protected internet, secure transactions or safe communications - we protect, transform and nurture today so that all people can flourish with the freedom to achieve their potential tomorrow. We are Digital14 .
The Embedded Software Developers will be responsible for developing embedded system software for the product.
• Port Embedded Linux OS onto FPGA platform and set up software development environment
• Develop software drivers for baseband modem and RF front end
• Develop test programs for testing FPGA modules and baseband modem in lab
• Design web pages to facilitate the management of the product
• Design control interface and data interface of embedded system with PC using TCP/IP protocol stacks
• Develop routing and filtering software to control the data flow through the system
• Implement system maintenance schemes, such as embedded software upgrade, FPGA firmware upgrade, system recovery, etc.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 5+ years of working experience on embedded software or firmware development
• 2+ years of working experience on software development under Linux or embedded Linux
• Proficiency in C/C++ programming
• Hands-on experience on HTML and Web page design
• Good knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP, Web server, multithreading, multitasking, DMA, ARM CPU etc.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of hardware preferably
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Team player with positive thinking