We are currently looking for US trained Embryologist for a permanent position available in Qatar. Our client's facility is based in Doha, the capital city of Qatar. Please find information about our client below and if this role might be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.
Clinical specialties available in the facility will include executive health dentistry, dermatology, ENT, nutritional counseling, gastroenterology, internal medicine, ophthalmology, orthopedics, cosmetic & reconstructive surgery, reproductive endocrinology/ embryology, radiology (MRI, CT, ultrasound, general radiology services), physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R), sleep medicine and an ambulatory surgery center with three operating theaters for outpatient procedures.
The Embryologist reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, adheres to the organization s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Embryologist is primarily responsible for performing complete human egg fertilization and embryo culturing. This position will provide highly skilled technical assistance associated with Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), for the treatment of infertility in the IVF laboratory.
• Microscopic identification of oocytes contained in follicular fluid following the aspiration procedure.
• Classifying the oocytes depending on nuclear characteristics (a measure of oocyte maturation).
• Preparation of granulose cells for coculture, sperm preparation (washing, isolation, buffer treatment, count, motility analysis), oocyte insemination, microscopic identification of fertilized eggs, cryopreservation of excess embryos, preparation of embryos for transfer to the uterus, thawing of cryopreserved embryos for transfer to the uterus.
• Performs micromanipulation techniques to facilitate fertilization and monitors media quality to assure ability to support growth of embryos.
• Performs laboratory assignments correctly and reliably, including routine procedures and quality control tests, as described in the Laboratory Procedure Manual.
• Certain amount of assignments will take place on weekend and after regular working hours.
• Contribute to patient management by communication laboratory findings and interpretations of the findings with physicians, nurses and patients, if appropriate.
• Maintains and updating laboratory supplies.
• Performs data collection and analysis.
• Participate in continuing education activities.
• Participate in continuing quality improvement programs of the foundation and laboratory.
Relevant experience especially in micromanipulation, tissue culture, sterile techniques and egg iteration.
Eligible for QCHP registration.
Benefits and salary:
Tax free salary.
Free mobilisation flight and yearly flight to home country.
Private health insurance.
End of service bonus.