THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Experienced professionals bring us the know-how to make lasting change for our clients and our company. We are not typical management consultants. We provide industry- and discipline-specific knowledge and expertise, which amplifies our impact and helps us shape the future for our clients. Oliver Wyman is a diverse, entrepreneurial, non-competitive partnership of individuals who like to pursue new opportunities or build a unique franchise doing what they do best in a collegial, fun environment.
ENGAGEMENT MANAGERS are the on-scene leaders who run our projects day to day. You will lead the team through an efficient and effective problem-solving process from initial thought process through convergence on a solution. You will ensure that recommendations are correct, practical, sensible, relevant and cohesive. It s a role that demands thought leadership at the strategic level and command of all the technical and operational details of execution. You will need great communication skills and the ability to forge strong relationships.
YOUR ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
Clients hire Oliver Wyman for specialized expertise, the ideal candidate will have most of the following:
• Minimum of 6 - 10 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or other similar organizations)
• Knowledge in Energy topics
• Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both formal and informal settings
• Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
• Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
• Willingness to travel
• Know how to take the initiative, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones you ve already got to good use.
• Are not just intelligent, but creative too: ready to come up with novel ideas to solve our clients biggest problems.
• Have an aptitude for analytical work, like sniffing out clues in massive data sets or hunting down the key issues in a hugely complex challenge.
A willingness to work fluidly and respectfully with our incredibly talented team.