ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Group company overview:
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (ADNOC ONSHORE) functions throughout onshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters of Abu Dhabi.
The Company was incorporated in 1978 to oversee operations in onshore concession areas covering approximately 21,000 square kilometers including five of the most important mainland oilfields in the region. During the first quarter of 2006, the inauguration of the North East BAB has been started.
• Facilitates, executes and ensures the effective communication, implementation and maintenance of the Health Safety & Environmental Management System (HSEMS) and other HSE disciplines requirements at operations facilities & sites across ADNOC Onshore.
• Ensuring that all mandatory mandates of the annual plan are delivered as per defined expectations.
• Providing prompt response on HSE inquiries and helping the organization achieving all the annual set HSE targets and objectives.
• Ensuring compliance with HSE standards and guidelines to prevent and minimize loss of life and property damage.
• Communicate HSE Policy, Objectives, Requirements, Expectations and the most significant risks to ADNOC ONSHORE and Contractors.
• Conduct regular visits to the worksites to monitor the work activities.
• Conduct risk assessment and recommends precaution required for the work to be executed
• Ensue timely closeout of recommendation from audit, incident investigation etc
• Provides HSE training to ADNOC ONSHORE and Contractor staff
• Advising Line Management on implementation of ADNOC ONSHORE HSEMS Expectations & Requirements and supports Senior Management to monitor HSE performance
• Participates in the investigation and analysis of accidents / incidents, and root cause analysis Analyzes trends in incident causes.
• Monitor events in HEARTS and liaise with Asset teams to update events and generates reports
• Conduct PTW audits to verify the compliance to the HSE procedures
• Communicate Learning from Incidents to all respective parties.
• Carryout the emergency responsibilities in line with the respective roles as per the emergency organization
Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills:
• Bachelor s degree in Engineering & Science, Preferably in oil and gas disciplines, Chemical, mechanical , civil, instrumentation, electrical etc
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 4 years of experience, including at least 3 in oil & Gas or projects & construction
• NEBOSH IGC or NEBOSH oil and gas