What are we looking for?
An Engineer/Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing, required
• Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
• Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
• Strong work ethic
• A passion for delivering great customer service
• Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!