About the job
JOB TITLE English Teacher, Abu Dhabi, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an English Teacher for an ADEC inspected Very Good all-through school in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The school is a popular British International all-through School with a supportive and stable British Senior Leadership Team.
The school caters for many different nationalities with almost half of the students being from the local area and a large number of expatriates.
The school offers support for NQTs, with the ability to complete your induction overseas
The school is a fully accredited BSME and BSO inspected international school, located minutes away from Yas Island.
• Location Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Position English Teacher
• Type of work Class Teacher planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
• Contract or position start date Immediately
• Duration 2 year contract until end of July 2021
• Contract or position end date July 2021
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) 2 year contract
• Full time/part time Full time
• Minimum rate of pay Minimum rate AED10000 per month (2000GBP) tax free salary with excellent remuneration package
• Hours 7:30 am 3:30pm : Sunday Thursday (term time only)
• PLEASE NOTE: due to accommodation options available, this post is only suitable for single applicants
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• PGCE or B.Ed with QTS or equivalent with degree in English
• Preferably have at least 2 years English teaching experience in the UK
• Open to NQTs with support for completing induction year
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of English Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team