Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of telecoms solutions, responsible for leading the energy business in KSA including p/w utilities, oil & gas, and mining.
Main Responsibility Area
• Team leader responsible for growing the energy segment in KSA for Nokia Enterprise.
• Prepare and execute annual energy relations plan for KSA.
• Build trusted relationships with key decision makers and C-level stakeholders in the energy industry.
• Understands customers strategic direction and associated business plans
• Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities for Nokia Enterprise
• Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions and products to match with customer needs.
• Develops understanding of customers key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities and growth in market share for Nokia Enterprise
• Supports Nokia s process for presales offer lifecycle management and fulfils quarterly forecast
• Proactively identifies, develops & wins Nokia business in line with Nokia growth and profitability targets; and grow market share.
• Build alliances with like-minded companies and stakeholders in support of Nokia Enterprise positions.
• Drive thought leadership in digital energy and Nokia brand recognition.
• Understands the customer s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
• Translates market knowledge into business opportunities
• Negotiates and closes deals to achieve orders targets.
• Owns the accounts pipeline/funnel and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
• Develops account plans and ensures Nokia s multi business groups resources are aligned to execute the plans.
• Identifies efforts that will have the greatest strategic impact
• Builds & manages trust-based, long-term relationships with customers Technical, Procurement departments and management teams.
• Positions Nokia as a preferred solution and services partner.
• Articulates in clear and effective manner value proposition of solutions and use cases to customer
• Negotiates Customer contracts in alignment with commercial and legal organizations (Acceptance, SoR, payment terms, etc.)
• Owns and communicates clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives (account plan, forecasts, etc.)
• CT Head
• CO Head of Sales
• Business Groups Pre-sales and Delivery
• Head of Technologies
• Strategy & Sales Ops
• Pricing Manager
• Customer CxO
• Customer procurement
Key Technology Competencies and interaction with Business Groups
• Strong command and understanding of digital energy solutions, IoT, IR4.0, IOC, and connectivity solutions.
• Stong network
• Develops Sales Strategy plan with the respective Business Groups (Fixed Networks, Nokia SW, IP/Optical, Services) to review opportunities and funnel and problem solve on new opportunities within and outside existing portfolio
• Proactively requests BG support and receives coaching as appropriate from BG HoSs
• Shares best practices with BG and CO community
• Good command of the typical business cases involving Network and Access Security, Policy and Charging, IoT Platforms, Real-time and CEM analytics, Telco Cloud,
• Good understanding, and ability to convey, the unique selling points related to the IP & ON solutions: (IP routing, Optical transmission, Video solutions, EPC)
• Good command of the typical business cases involving Mobile Backhaul, Passive Optical LAN, Fiber FTTH, Copper FTTx, Gigabit Solution, TWDM-PON
• Good command of the typical business cases involving Mobile Networks Products, Radio Access, Converged Core Networks is a plus.
Position Requirements and Competencies
or Master's degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or a
• Fluency in Arabic and English languages.
• Preferably minimum of 8 years account
management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the
• Proven track record in meeting and exceeding
targets/KPI s within assigned responsibilities.
• Efficient with CRM tools (CRM /
Salesforces.com for pipeline / funnel management) and MS tools (Excel,
PowerPoint and Word).
Selling & Customer Business Understanding
• Nokia end to end portfolio knowledge is a
plus, & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and
market evolution as well as competitors activities
• Relationship Management and ability to
identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams under
time constraint / stress scenarios.
• Winning mindset, embrace challenges.
• Smart tendering, negotiation and Sales
techniques, Sales Process Understanding.
• Understanding of the major key-points of
Nokia s standard contracts.
• Strategic mindset.
• Competitor Intelligence and Market Insight.
• Customer Business Case and Solution Creation,
• Bid Management, Customer Pricing, Sales