The Enterprise Application Coordinator is the first line of technical support, acting as the liaison between the IT team and the company staff members. Primarily responsible for maintaining the reliability and functionality of software systems and hardware by performing repairs, upgrades install and preventive maintenance as required. The Application Coordinator also assists with all IT Support functions, including but not limited to troubleshooting, مشكلة-حل, maintenance and user education, assisting employees in the proper use of company hardware, operating software and applications software.
الاضافه الي ذلك, the Application Coordinator participates in IT special projects and work plans that include testing, التمهيدية, implementations, تدريب, and user satisfaction. This role identifies methods and solutions while providing project leadership and management in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department. Customer service skills are essential to ensure a positive experience with co-workers and team members.
• Expert with their assigned application and will coordinate and oversee the design and build of the software packages to meet the needs of providers, والموظفين
• Primary responsibility will be dedicated to assigned systems which may include medical, مرضي, الفرعيه, and financial applications and inter-related systems to meet regulatory standards as well as to meet the needs of the system.
• Provide effective and efficient applications support IT services which meet the needs and requirements of the client hospital/ health system. Applies analytical skills and related application knowledge to define the information requirements necessary to design, build and install upgrades and/or new implementations
• Provides leadership in the development of the use of a specific application and the subsequent roll-out of the functionality, work to continually improve them through upgrades, توسيع, and other ongoing development
• Assists in troubleshooting, التوجيه, and escalation of issues as required. Understands interconnectivity and integration with EMR and third-تطبيقات الحزب.
• Works with internal IT teams on technical troubleshooting, التكامل, إعداد تقارير إخبارية, والتدريب. Participates in division meetings
• Executes necessary investigation, تحليل, and evaluation to determine project feasibility and develops project scope
• Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts, and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
• Trains Iqarus staff in the proper use of new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
• Performs troubleshooting as required. Leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/أو المنظمات.
• يؤسس, maintains and manages user system accounts. Installs modifies and maintains system and application software on server computer systems.
• Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, اعمال الطبيعة, وأساءه استخدام المستخدم.
• يطور الاجراءات, برامج, and documentation for backup and restoration of application modules, host operating systems, and host-المستندة إلى تطبيقات.
• Develops and coordinates project implementations that maximize benefits while minimizing downtime.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
• Stays current with technological developments in systems support technology and recommends ways for Iqarus to take advantage of new technology.
• Positions in this classification may perform all or some of the responsibilities above, and other related duties as assigned.