We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to develop the IT Architecture branch of the organization. Develop and support in the execution of digital transformation strategy aligned with the existing IT landscape.
• An open mind for new ideas.
• You ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
• 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
• Competitive salaries.
• The followings in yourself:
• Have the succeeding together concept;
• Takes ownership;
• Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
• Set-up the IT Enterprise Architectural function within the enterprise.
• Lead the building of the internal Architectural capability (i.e. people, processes, knowledge and systems).
• Lead the activities related to Enterprise Architecture for business and/or IT through methodologies and frameworks.
• Analyze and design Business and IT architecture.
• Apply knowledge of current technologies, reference architectures, architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman ).
• Manage the delivery of EA and IT strategy solutions to the business.
• Identify opportunities for IT effectiveness and value management.
• Optimize IT organizational design and systems (digital transformation area).
• Define enterprise-wide architectures, focusing on mapping IT capabilities to business needs and services.
• Develop specific activities, processes and methods for defining or assessing IT strategy and fit-for-purpose IT solutions.
• Assist, validate and where possible finetune the Architectures presented and used by the in-house or outsourced solutions.
• Provide architecture guidance and leadership to business entities.
• Keep the dialogue with the leadership to integrate the best practices and guidelines.
And the followings:
• At least 5-year experience as Enterprise Architect in a major, multinational corporation.
• Experience addressing technology and strategic issues with different organizations.
• Deep experience in at least two, and documented experience in all four of the architecture domains (Business, Data, Application, Infrastructure Technology)
• Strong influencing skills.
• Airline IT experience is considered a strong asset
• Master s degree or equivalent
• TOGAF architecture certification
• Demonstrated experience in delivering multiple components of Architecture and/or IT strategy initiatives in digital transformation.
• Demonstrated enterprise and/or solution modelling experience
• Experience with modelling tools is mandatory (e.g. ARIS, Sparx Enterprise Architect)
• Business acumen within one or more business/aviation sectors is an asset
• Strong business acumen and analytical skill
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with varying levels in the organization
• Strong relationship building skills
• Passion for the development of fellow staff members (coaching and mentoring)
• Prepared to work in a small team environment
• High level of drive, ambition and personal leadership.
If you wish to work with us, you should be sending your resume to email@example.com