STAR SERVICES LLC. IS HIRING FOR MAJOR IT/TELECOM Co. OF UAE (100+ Nos..)
COMPANY: STAR SERVICES LLC.
REQUIRED Nos. : 100+ Nos.
EDUCATION: BE/B.TECH// BSc./ TECHNICAL DIPLOMA
AGE LIMIT: 48 Years.
YEARS OF REQUIRED EXPERIENCE- 3 to 15+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
NATIONALITY: EXPATS / UAE NATIONALITY
JOB LOCATION : UAE
1.Enterprise Architect- (DOMAIN - Enterprise Architecture)
An Enterprise Architect sets the direction and establishes the approach of an organization's operations, improves the IT infrastructure, and optimizes their business operations. The Enterprise Architect works to integrate the organization's information applications and programs.
• Enterprise Architecture Skills
• A Successful Enterprise Architect Should Possess These Skills:
• Communications, both verbal (e.g.: presentations, seminars, etc.), and written (e.g.: reports, articles, etc.).
• Group session facilitation.
• Team leadership.
• Marketing (“selling” the results of architectural approaches through presentations).
• Analysis and design.
• Modelling and graphical representations and abstractions. Actual experience developing and building models based on The Enterprise Framework.
• Management (e.g.: prioritization, trade-off analysis, psychology, etc.).
• Key Roles for Enterprise Architects
• While the following is not exhaustive, the Enterprise Architect will be involved in programs with the following roles:
• The Architect for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution
• The Architect for complex development projects
• The consultant in business process analysis and design, and service delivery, particularly with respect to the use of information, and trends and directions
• The Project “Auditor” to ensure conformance and compliance of projects and programs with Architect guidelines. Essentially the “voice of the customer” during development activities.
• The Successful Enterprise Architect Will Have Many Responsibilities
• While the following is not exhaustive, it does represent some of the key responsibilities:
• Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture.
• Update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
• Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc., being considered and/or implemented.
• Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
• Ongoing publicity and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
• Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise.
• Specific Duties
• The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the development or coordination of the following deliverables:
• Developing the Enterprise Architecture
• Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
• Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
• Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
• Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
• Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
• Strategy Development Competencies
• Influencing business strategy
• Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy
• Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences
• Understanding, modelling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy
• Organizational Competencies
• Communicating with business and technology leaders, both within and outside the organization
• Understanding the business needs for solutions
• Influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities
• Being viewed as the trusted advisor to the organization
• Building an effective architecture organization
• Understanding developers needs in parallel with business needs
• Modelling Competencies
• Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artefacts within The Enterprise Framework.
• Understanding the meanings and relationships between various models.
• Developing and maintaining project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration.
• Technology Competencies
• Understanding of appropriate technologies
• Developing methods and techniques for modelling technologies
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY APPLY WITH POSITION NAME FROM THE ABOVE LIST.