Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Enterprise Project Manager
The Enterprise Project Manager is playing a key transformational role for our key accounts as helping them implement complex solutions using unifonic s platform. The Enterprise Project Manager is functioning as the link between all the internal teams (Sales, Engineering, Product, Product Marketing, Delivery, Customer Success), partners, third parties, and the customers. The responsibilities of the Enterprise Project Manager include but are not limited to:
• Gather business requirements, document functional, and design specifications.
• Identify resources needed and develop the milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery of the project.
• Assess and manage risks, measure and report progress, anticipate and resolve roadblocks, and balance the business needs with the technical constraints.
• Identify, build, and manage the project management team for each project.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of projects.
• Ensure the projects delivered to meet and exceed customer expectations through outstanding communication and delivery.
• Create and drive transformational PMO culture.
• Work with internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Customer Support) to ensure we maintain an agile feedback loop and address issues encountered by our customers.
• Build, manage, and develop strong relationships with customers.