Udacity s mission is to power careers through tech education [built by industry for industry]. We're an education technology company, offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, تعلم الآلة, الروبوتات, الواقع الافتراضي, وأكثر. Focused on self-empowerment through online and blended learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. As enterprises undergo digital transformations, and find the need to be increasingly competitive in a data-focused and technologically advanced landscape, they require partners to support them in lifting their capabilities. Udacity is looking for candidates to build out the Enterprise sales team in the MENA region. If you love a challenge and truly want to make a difference in the world, واصل القراءة!
Our Enterprise team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity s training at scale. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll be responsible for driving our fast growing enterprise business through new client acquisition. You will help leading organizations empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We re looking for someone who has a proven track record selling to and/or consulting with C-level and senior executives at state owned entities, نصف-المنظمات الحكومية, family conglomerates and regional financial institutions and can excel in a fast paced start-البيئة.
• احتمال, تحديد, qualify and develop sales pipeline of identified top targets within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against agreed upon metrics, with a strong focus on closing new sales whilst working with the customer success team to expand existing accounts
• Lead the end to end sales process by utilizing resources such as Sales Development Reps, Learning Technologists, Customer Success etc.
• Work closely with the customer success and student servicing teams to help translate customer objectives into impactful learning journeys
• Use industry trends along with company research to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs and objectives
• Conduct meetings with C-suite and senior leaders and speak as a leader in the digital transformation - people enablement space
• Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals
• The ability to size, scope and forecast your engagements using our CRM tool
• Attend and network at relevant regional events
• 8 years in enterprise sales -- بداية-up or early stage company experience is preferred
• Uses a consultative and solution/value selling and ROI approach to closing new business
• Demonstrates strong business development, مفاوضة, and communication skills at the client C level
• Gathers in-depth knowledge of client s business, الهيكل التنظيمي, and business processes to drive sales
• Has an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-أداء
• Is forward-يبحث, مرنه, إبداعي, Team player and proactive
• Experience with corporate training products/services a plus