Enterprise Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced & passionate Sales person to help us build our customer portfolio in the U.A.E. by showcasing how our products and services add value and enable simplified mobile communication experiences for our clients and their end customers.
Based out of our local Dubai office, you will work with clients within the U.A.E and the Middle East and you will also liaise with other sales team members across our global offices and our support and technology teams at our India headquarters in Mumbai.
This role requires a passionate, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach and provides the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the region in industries such as retail, hospitality, healthcare, travel, financial services, and real estate, to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Devise a plan to drive sales by identifying potential clients that could benefit from our products and services.
• Create concise proposals by understanding prospective clients overall business and processes/areas where our specific services can solve a problem or offer any improvements.
• Maintain & develop relationships with potential leads and clients. Always seek to understand their challenges and provide insights on how our services can benefit them.
• Keep yourself informed of industry trends, competitive landscape, and local events to better equip yourself to capitalize on opportunities to grow the company business.
• Share knowledge with and seek understanding from the entire RML team to ensure we foster and grow our culture of continuous learning and providing better solutions to our clients.
• As Business/Account Managers, work with our Product, Support, and Technical teams to ensure the highest level of service for our customers.
• Assist our clients, often acting as the single point of contact, with any account related tasks such as report inquiries, invoice follow-ups, sender ID registration, or any technical or general queries.
• Monitor existing client needs and opportunities to appropriately cross-sell products.
• Update our ERP/CRM software with sales data opportunity pipeline and the respective status of various leads.
• Monitor daily/weekly/yearly MIS reports helping identify trends, gaps, and any required corrective action.
• Coordinate with our internal teams to assist clients with any on-boarding, integration, technical setup, and customization requests.
• Prepare quarterly and annual sales projections in line with organizational goals.
• Track sales goals and maintain regular reports that help with course correction as needed.
• Ensure timely payment follow up with your respective customers and assist the finance team with any collection efforts.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3-6 years of experience in selling a technology solution to business customers
• Experience in dealing with enterprise customers from Telecom/ Mobile VAS / Mobile APPs / Mobile Software / Messaging is a plus.
• An ability to understand overall business processes, basic technical concepts, and communicate concisely and articulately.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good verbal communication skills in Arabic is a plus.
• Ability to drive sales for the region at an independent level and work independently as well as with a team.
• Can show a strong track record of meeting and beating quotas and sales targets.
• Experience managing all aspects of the sales process and thoroughly documenting them in our CRM.