In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE Dubai a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE Dubai, you ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
In this role you will be working collaboratively with DPR entertainment team regardless of job titles or duties to deliver world class entertainment. Performer is responsible to promote a positive guest experience by performing in an Entertainment Produced show or Meet & Greet as a costumed character or escort. Practices the service expectations linked to the DPR service model.
Main Duties :
• Assisting and accompanying Entertainment performers to, on, and from assigned sets in park or outside it as per operational requirements.
• Supporting Animated Characters with dressing/undressing character costumes including zippers, snaps, shoes, and headpieces.
• Accountable for following costume care guidelines in order to maintain the integrity of the performance and provides communication to management regarding costume issues or concerns.
• Responsible for the safety and well-being of performers while on set. This includes: assisting with lines, camera and photos, and other guest/management needs.
• Following guidelines for character costumes in order to maintain the integrity of the performance or role and providing communication to management regarding costume problems, issues and concern.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established DPR policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team.
Are you a star ?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• Completed High School or higher or equivalent preferred
• 1 year Experience with a professional theme park/theater industry preferred; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Strong English speaking skills.
• University Degree or Professionally Trained
• Professionally trained in costume characters or performance.
• Multiple year experience on a cruise ship show or land based theater- professional or theme park.
• Crowd management proficiency.
• Customer Service Experience.
• Flexible working hours
• Physically fit
The Best Part of The Story:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which will be around AED. 3300/- Per Month, this includes; housing allowance, & other utilities allowance. Also provides others benefits which includes; comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.