• Assists the Entry Operations Supervisor in the opening of the park following all procedures and ensures operational readiness of entry operations attendants
• Takes part in daily briefings and coordinates team to ensure availability
• Ensures assigned area is operationally ready for arriving guests by assigned time, providing direction to attendants as and when required
• Assists in the monitoring of employee hours including assigning timed breaks and lunches, ensuring that the operation is covered and all employee required breaks and lunches are issued in a timely manner. Documents any anomalies
• Spot checks all cash handling procedures are being followed and any needed cash pulls are performed
• Ensures all team are in position, following set wardrobe standards and delivery exemplary guest service
• Assists in the daily completion of paperwork and logs by providing the appropriate information as required
• Performs duties on non-lead attendants on a regular basis
• Monitors guest arrival patterns and ensures all needed resources are being used to handle the guest traffic, informing Supervisor of any operational challenges.
• Assists the Entry Operations Supervisor in maintaining adequate staffing levels at all times and monitors staff rotation.
• Provides regular performance based feedback and uses feedback as basis for annual performance evaluations.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
• Staff Training
• Performs on the job training and mentoring for the team including capturing behavior standards, expectations and providing assessments for staff and on-going refresher training
• Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team.
Responsible for daily leadership of all areas of Entrance Operations and continuing focus on one or more areas including, but not limited to: Ticketing, Turnstiles, Group Sales, Annual Pass Processing, Guest Services, and Rental Services. Works closely with the Entry Operations Supervisor in order to deliver a superior guest experience, maximize employee satisfaction, and ensure optimum results in terms of attendance and revenues, aligning with the vision, mission and values of the Leisure and Entertainment division.
• Work Week- flexible work week to match operating hours and guest demand/ including late hours and weekends
• Available for overtime work as schedule requires
• Available for extended and fluctuating work hours per operational demands.
• Site work on functioning construction site is required
• Project office is located in an on-site facility at the Dubai Parks Back Lot
• Travel outside of the site office may be required.
• 1 years previous leadership experience in Service/ Entertainment/ Hospitality industry
• Leading and engaging a multi-cultural team
• Adapting to changing work environment whilst keeping a positive attitude
• Hands on operational experience in a front-line focused environment
• Ensure department and its employees offer exemplary guest service
• 2 years supervisory experience in a cash handling area at a theme park, amusement park, water park or themed attraction
• Opening of a new business in a supervisory roll
Supervised and or working with large work groups.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent Guest and employee services skills
• Proven team leader that works well in a fast paced, hourly goal driven environment
• Background in hospitality management
• Extensive Cash Handling Experience
• Positive attitude, genuine smile
• Adapt to a changing work environment
• Fluent in Arabic
• College degree
• Guest service skills training and certification
• IAAPA Certifications
• Ability to handle conflicts and face difficult situations
• Team leading position leading cash handling staff in the hospitality industry
• Guest service; interacts in a positive manner and diffuses any negative guest situation following company protocols
• Theme park / retail / attraction cash handling experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong interpersonal skills
Responsibility related to HSE
• Exercise the duty of care , i.e., the moral and legal obligation to protect the guests, staffs, contractors, vendors, suppliers and all other persons within our care from harm or loss when they are exposed to our activities or using our services, with watchfulness, attention, caution and prudence that a reasonable person in all circumstances would.
• Provide, as far as reasonably practicable, the highest level of protection, against harm or loss from hazards and risks to the health, safety and welfare, of oneself and of the persons working under own s authority.
• Practice due diligence through assessment and review such that all risks and hazards are controlled and maintained to acceptable level in any modification, introduction of new process, machine and/or even engaging new persons in the business to ensure that all aspects and considerations are sufficiently looked into prior to implementation or engagement.
• Commit to safe systems of work by adhering to agreed processes that are put in place, which can include, but not limited to those in the approved manuals, policies, procedures and SOPS and thus it shall be everyone s responsibility to know and understand thoroughly these systems and processes, execute properly and avoid short cuts.
• Take ownership of own s health and safety for the matters within one s control or ability to influence, through leadership by example and ensure that the rest of the persons within one s responsibility and influence, including contractors, follow through.
• Be prudent by adhering to the laws, regulations, applicable standards and guidelines imposed by the governing authorities by, including but not limited to, possessing and updating the necessary professional and other business-related licenses, securing and renewing timely the permits and certificates, and getting medical clearances, sufficient training and appropriate qualifications required for the performance of work or job.