To provide day to day transactional assistance and service to end users in the development, installation, delivery, maintenance, and issue resolution. To provide support in the areas of business applications that best meets end-user business processes and needs to ensure issues and inquiries are resolved in a prompt and effective manner in order to maintain smooth operations and minimize downtime.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• ERP Analyst to work and adept end-to-end execution of software product projects from inception.
• Requirement specs planning designing implementation configuration management documentation and closure with cross-cultural teams Functional expert on Sage, Sage 300 suite Financial Applications modules version Sage Procurement Inventory Sourcing Contracts Order management
• Interdependencies between the core application skillsets and other Sage applications like RCM, HRMS, etc.
• A Bachelor s degree in Healthcare, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science/IT, or another related field is required
• Experience in Finance and healthcare industry.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
• Good knowledge of the workings of the overall Financial applications and interdependencies between the core application skillsets and other Sage applications like RCM, HRMS, etc.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• 5+ years relevant experience in ERP Applications, of which two years in a Position as an ERP Analyst.
• Should have the in-depth knowledge of financial business operation flows Well versed with Sage methodology and documentation of workflow documents and reporting tools.
• Familiar with integrations Data Conversion approach and mapping techniques adopted within the Business application as a result of Upgrades or migration from legacy systems Graduate