Suitable candidates should have fulfilled the following criteria before applying.
تقدير / مهندس مقترح (مدني)
Civil Estimation Engineer should hold a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and should be responsible for all Tendering activities including to bid independently for EPC projects with prime experience in civil, أعمال الحفر, الطرق, utilities and infrastructure projects and it is a plus to have experience with other disciplines like mechanical, الأنابيب, خط الأنابيب, محطة, معدات, fabrication and erection of equipment/ هيكلي / الأنابيب, storage tanks etc. ( with or without minimum coordination with other disciplines as applicable). أيضا, the candidates should have 6 years of experience in similar fields ( in GCC Countries) where; a minimum of 5 years estimation experience in EPC Tenders in UAE is a must.
• Review Tender Documents and identify the Scope of Works and related requirements, highlight critical parts of the job
• احضر مسبقا-tender meetings and site surveys, report site conditions and critical parameters in Tenders
• Study engineering drawings for constructability
• Cross check Bill of Quantity (BOQ) against drawings / مواصفات
• Clarify specifications and related technical documents against BOQ, توضيحات, أضافهات / tender bulletin etc
• اقرأ / review or prepare and understand execution schedule as applicable
• Prepare required clarification letters to client, مقاولون ثانوييون, البائعين, إلخ.
• Preparation of subcontract package / RFQ and issue the same to subcontractors as applicable
• Coordinate with other engineering disciplines / departments for interface points and compilation of the tender as applicable
• Organize periodic progress review meetings and coordinate with other discipline to ensure the completion of their inputs on time.
• Prepare and submit Technical and Commercial proposals on time as per requirements of Tender Documents
• Prepare presentation to Client to demonstrate the understanding for EPC / Construction Tenders as applicable
• Attend post tender clarification meetings, post tender follow up and contract negotiation.
• Maintain or update resources data base of materials, معدات, القوى العاملة, subcontract etc. on frequent basis.
• Responsible to carry out various cost / economic studies alone or as part of a review team; such studies include feasibility studies, optimization reviews, profitability analysis including projected rate of risk analysis and long term financial planning exercises may be applicable for expected projects in applicable cases.
• Share or incorporate the lesson learning from previous Tenders or from executed projects within the team members or for self as applicable.
• Responsible to keep the confidentially of the tenders / business within the Company and outside.
• Must be a very good communicator in both verbal and written in English where, also to have excellent technical writing, multitasking and management skills to comply with the ISO standards of Quality & HSE requirements.
PREFERENCE FOR THE CANDIDATES
1) Candidate who can handle Civil, Road and infrastructure works at a time
2) Experience of EPC projects with multi disciplines like civil (including roads and infrastructure works), ميكانيكية, الكهربائية, الأنابيب, خط الأنابيب, محطة, equipment (rotary and static), fabrication and erection of equipment/ هيكلي / الأنابيب, صهاريج التخزين, إلخ .
3)Candidates having experience in EPC projects in Oil and Gas ( optional requirement)
4)Candidates who worked in UAE ( especially in Dubai; worked for major Clients such as RTA, كهرباء ومياه دبي, الوصل, نخيل, إعمار, ICD,موانئ دبي, الهيئة الاتحادية للكهرباء, other Major Developers in Dubai / الإمارات, إلخ)
5) Expedience with Candy Estimation software (CCS) is a plus