Event Planner - Nammos Dubai
The combination of serious luxury, a bohemian yet chic atmosphere, exemplary service, fresh seafood, table dancing and bacchanalian parties has kept Nammos ahead of the game.
If you re ready to create an energetic scene that is magnetic around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with us.
Join our international team as an Event Planner
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will be in charge for the complete end-to-end project management of the events in their portfolio including budget/financial management, event timelines, onsite signage (design, content and delivery), event planning and logistics, all administration and digital filing and to act as the primary liaison with operational teams, suppliers, attendees, sponsors and any other key stakeholders.
To be a successful Event Planner you should posses the following qualifications:
• University Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
• 2 years of event coordination and marketing experience in the hospitality industry
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in planning events internationally will be considered as an asset
• Experience providing exemplary customer service under pressure
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Ability to plan and deliver against hard and fast deadlines
• Creative problem solver
• Experience working remotely and with partners across multiple international time zones
• Comfortable with travel
Nammos Group offers a competitive salary with international career development opportunities in our properties in Dubai and Mykonos , based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to explore a career with us
Apply for this job