Our client is a leading visual communications and outdoor media solutions company in the UAE and across the Middle East for over 40 years. They deliver a wide range of products and services, including the creation, installation and maintenance of retail signage, traffic signs, hotel signage, vehicle graphics and outdoor media.
With over 1,500 employees, they have offices in the UAE and the wider GCC.
Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Receive calls, take messages and route correspondence
Manage CEO Diary
Make travel arrangements as and when requested from CEO
Take dictation and minutes of meetings
Monitor office facilities
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
Set up and coordinate meetings and conference calls
Handle all sponsorship deals, along with event management
Monitor daily reports
Managing projects and conducting research
- Excellent typing and word processing skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Good knowledge of spreadsheets, report writing and business english.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong organizing skills including time management.
- Solutions and results focused.
- Patience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, willingness to adapt with strong ability to stay focused even in stressful situations.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
AED 15,000 total package
1. What is your current position and company name? Please explain the nature of work that your company does.
2. What are your main responsibilities?
3. What are the most important skills / characteristics needed to deliver the best service for an EA position?
4. What new skills you have learned / developed over the past 6 months or last year that has directly impacted your work?
5. What technology or IT skills / tools do you have ? basic troubleshooting, Office 365 , Google mail ?
6. Where do you live? How flexible are you traveling between the clients Dubai office and Sharjah office, when required by the CEO?
7. Why are you looking to leave your current role?
8. What makes you the best candidate for this role?