Executive Assistant to VP
Reference ID:- EAVP21
Category:- Administrative/Clerical Jobs
Salary:- AED 30,000 + Benefits
Executive Assistant to VP
Top Tier Pharma Company
NTS Group are working with a leading pharmaceutical company in Dubai to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the Country VP. The EA will provide administrative support for the Country VP and members of the EMEA Leadership Team based in Dubai. This includes preparation of
correspondence, expense reports, spreadsheets, meeting reports, presentations,
budget management, Travel management, etc. The EA will also provide excellent organizational
ability for meeting scheduling and management, travel arrangements and other
• Performs complex administration duties, which will involve contact and exposure to highly confidential materials and information
• Accountable for meeting and event planning and organization schedules attendees, resource reservation, preparation of meeting materials, etc.
• Manages the schedules for those whom they support; meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, etc.
• Preparation of meeting reports, spreadsheet reports and presentations
• General administrative support telephone support, photocopying, faxing, scanning and maintaining filing systems.
• Timely processing purchase orders and accounts payable invoices
• Processes expenses reports as requested in a timely manner
• Ensures facility arrangements are made by liaising with IT, Facilities and other relevant functions
• Arrange for the provision of stationary and office supplies
• Maintenance and reporting of holidays (including holiday balances), absences, out of office reasons, etc for the Head of AMEA.
• Independently thinks of new ways to improve the day to day tasks.
• Compiles reviews and analyzes data and prepares detailed reports and recommendations.
• Reviews and answers sensitive mail and inquires on own initiative and determines within established guidelines if executive action is required.
• Maintains up-to-date contact lists for department members.
• Analyzes unit operating practices such as record keeping systems, forms, office layout, personnel requirements, creating new systems or revising established procedures.
• Add value through understanding the work processes and resources, structure of the company and industry.
• Maintain and update departmental organization charts as changes occur in alignment with HR.
• Assist the VP & GM and the team in the management of schedules.
Education & Experience
least 10 years administrative experience
have experience supporting senior level management
Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
in HR/Admin operational activities would be advantageous.
Apply for job