• Leads the development, implementation and evaluation of the annual strategic plan and ensures effective mechanisms for the involvement of the Division s leadership team in decision making
• Provides strategic leadership in facilitating compliance with operational standards and regulations, through assessment and monitoring of Pharmacy practices, processes and systems
• Responsible for all operational aspects of the Inpatient and Outpatient pharmacy, including leading and continuously enhancing the effectiveness of Patient and Provider Access functions for the Cleveland Clinic.
• Ensures the cost-effectiveness of pharmacy service provisions and operations throughout CCAD.
• Enables the appropriate placement, facilitation and expedition of all pharmacy flow transactions, including direct and emergency patient admissions and transfers, in accordance with established clinical standards.
• Manages purchasing activities to ensure adequate supplies and drug inventory, adhering to regulatory and financial compliance.
• Contributes to the development of the strategic and operational planning across CCAD in line with regional Healthcare strategy and Health Authority Abu Dhabi.
• Bachelor s degree in Pharmacy required
• Master s degree in Health Service Management (or similar title) preferred
• PharmD preferred
• Registered Pharmacist with license in the USA, Canada, UK, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand
• 12-15 years of progressively responsible leadership experience in Pharmacy with a minimum of nine years recent experience as an acute-care/tertiary hospital pharmacist and a minimum of three years current experience in a senior leadership position in a tertiary, acute-care hospital is required
• Must have proven capability with implementing successful change initiatives in a large healthcare setting
• Must have experience handling large budgets
• Tax-free income
• Housing allowance
• Relocation ticket to Abu Dhabi
• Medical coverage
• 25 days paid annual leave and 10 Public Holidays.