Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Executive personal assistants perform mostly administrative duties and clerical duties. Job holder is responsible in arranging conference calls and meetings, make travel arrangements, compose correspondence, review memos and reports, conduct research, create presentations and prepare statistical reports.
• Maintain executive s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences , Travel tc..
• arrange conference calls and meetings & make travel arrangements
• Attend meetings and keep minutes.
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc.)
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
For Interested candidates please register and upload your updated CV to www.myjobs.ae
Experience & Qualification
• At least Bachelors degree/ Diploma in Secretarial course
• Knowledge in emails & phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Should know how to handle email correspondence
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Must be fluent in English, Arabic is a plus