The university invites enthusiastic people for the full time, the position responsibilities include – but not limited to- the followings:
The Executive secretary at the President office performs operational and administrative functions that require a thorough knowledge of University policies, procedures, and operations and an understanding of the University's role within the community. The Executive secretary has recurring contact with senior administrators and executives, public and private officials, the media, students, and parents. The Executive secretary exercises initiative and independent judgment in managing the President’s schedule and the office’s daily activities. The Executive secretary uses discretion in the dissemination of information to faculty, students, staff and the various publics served by the University and coordinates activities with several major subordinate administrative units of the University.
The Executive secretary will prepare reports as deemed by the President and assist in organizing the reports required by the regulatory bodies.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business or IT-related field.
- At least three years of increasingly responsible secretarial or administrative experience is required which must include an extensive knowledge of general office procedures and practices and advanced experience in using Microsoft office products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project Management and Visio.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in Arabic and English are required; i.e., the ability to communicate effectively verbally and through written correspondence as well as in communicating with individuals in one-on-one situations.
- A precise command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and the correct usage of the English language is required.
- Attention to detail is required. Adeptness with multitasking is required. Computer literacy is required and includes keyboarding ability and proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Excellent organizational skills are required. Must be able to work independently, use initiative, and make substantive decisions quickly.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures, religions and backgrounds is required.
Review of applications will start immediately.