• To understand the social media landscape and the difference between each touchpoint.
• Numeracy, literacy and accuracy.
• To be efficient, proactive and take ownership of work.
• Be able to use all social media & client research data.
• Be proficient in the use of applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/
• Possess a basic knowledge of marketing functions and business environment.
• Understand the different functions and roles in agency.
• Social Media savvy with various presence on different social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat).
• Bring content trends and unique content executions to elevate client s communications and presence on social media.
• Understand content formats and social media executions.
• Launch social media campaigns and optimize to deliver the best performance results.
• Out of the box thinking, punchy and cool copywriting skills for content calendar creation.
• To have solid community management skills and not leave any fan/follower query on hold.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to leverage existing image and video library to put together content (know-how of software such as Photohshop, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, After Effects).
• Conceptualizing and ideation of solutions to the client business challenges.
• To be able to draft content calendars in both languages (Arabic & English).
• To perform competitive analyses (monthly, quarterly, annually).
• To prepare basic rationale for social media plans and proposals.
• To be a team player and work closely with Senior and Principal Consultants.
• Being self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
• A willingness to roll up their sleeves and collaborate with wider teams to deliver business results.
• Works well under pressure and is capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines.
• To brief creative agency and publishers/developers on material required and ensuring timely receipt.
• To follow up with developer on proper implementation of idea.
• To ensure booking by administration team is timely and accurate.
• To fully execute social media plans.
• To put client status reports together.
• To develop post campaign reports for clients.
• To initiate report based communication with client.
• To cover client on-ground events for social media exposure.