Export Sales Executive
July 7, 2020 July 8, 2020
Our client is the number one producer of OEM compatible toner cartridges in the region; with an at in-house production facility, which fully remanufactures printer cartridges.
This allows the client to offer
• an eco-friendly and legally compliant alternative
• a distinct price advantage
• comparable quality and reliability
when compared to new OEM cartridges.
They have been active in UAE. since 2000 and after proving success in Kenya they are now ready to expand our business across the region.
Qualifications and skills required
• Experience in export business development in B2B channel across any of these regions including the Middle East, Africa, CIS, India and Pakistan.
• Ability to sell a brand promise & product concept instead of selling on price only
• Meet our key corporate values, importantly integrity, curiosity, and responsiveness.
• Can hit the ground running allowing quick revenue stream generation
Main responsibilities of the role
• Help Identify, screen and appoint suitable local partners across the region servicing the corporate, (semi-)government and NGO channels
• Train and develop local partners to ensure quality customer service to local customers and ongoing growth in In-Market-Sales
• Accurately forecast and deliver against monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue & margin KPI s
AED10k 12k; very attractive variable pay based on incremental margin generated
Are you ready to accelerate your career progress?
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Share