Ranches Primary School is located in one of the fastest growing areas of Dubai offering a world class education right at the heart of the community. Excellent facilities enable high quality personalized learning and have been designed to meet the needs of individual children. Founded on the values of Resilience, Purpose and Success, RPS aims to nurture young learners into confident leaders of tomorrow. Our school is an environment where innovation and challenge underpins all that we do. The Early Years Foundation Stage, supplemented by specialist drama, sport and music activities, provides a secure foundation before progression to the UK independent school curriculum.
Current position required immediate start
EYFS Temporary Teacher
Do you thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment? Due to our continued success and growth we are looking for teachers who can innovate, excite and challenge bright, articulate pupils.
• Qualified at least to BA or PGCE graduate
• Knowledge and understanding of research-proven pedagogical practices and standards-based assessment
• Results-oriented, with demonstrable skill in using data to inform and improve student learning
• A high level of cultural awareness and international mindedness
• A positive, pro-active, reliable and collaborative nature with strong organisational skills
• Technology expertise, with a strong understanding of the role of technology in 21st century learning environments
• Stamina, patience and a great sense of humour
We offer a competitive tax free package. Emphasis is placed on professional development.
Interested applicants must include the following in their application:
• A cover letter which addresses the following:
• The reasons why the candidate is interested in the position
• How the candidate meets the qualifying requirements
• Strengths, competencies and experiences the candidate brings to the position
• A full CV which includes:
• Reference to all educational degrees, certificates and training
• All work experience by date
• A list of at least three referees, one of which who is in a direct supervisory capacity. This list should include email address, and work and mobile phone numbers of each referee.
• A recent photo