We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We re JLL. We re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you ll have a chance to innovate with the world s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you ll be inspired by the best. We re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions join us at JLL!
Location: Dubai, UAE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to join JLL s Integrated Facilities Management business. The Facilities Coordinator will assist the Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk. The Facilities Coordinator is also required to provide administrative support to the team.
What this job involves
• Client/Stakeholder Management
• Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client s expectations.
• Procurement & Vendor Management
• Assist in the management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of vendors works)
• Assist in the procurement of vendors and services as required
• Finance Management
• Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure prompt and accurate management of purchase orders in JDE
• Health & Safety Management
• Conduct regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place and working
• Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed
• Site Operations Management
• Assist in the implementation of Industry Best Practice operations
• Conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times
• Seek ways to constantly reduce costs and improve operational standards
• Maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times
• Provide support for regular reporting packages
• Risk Management
• Assist in the implementation and management of property risk management program
• Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans
• Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
• Adhere to JLL s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm s guidelines, procedures and strategies
• Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Prior experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field (preferred)
• Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities and vendor management for specialized services is advantageous
• Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system) is advantageous
• Problem-solving skills capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
• The ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
• The ability to work independently
You also need to be:
• Self-motivated; confident & energetic
• Flexible able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
• Goal-oriented able to focus on meeting all performance targets
• A strong communicator good presentation skills and possess strong verbal & written communication skills (English & local language)
Critical Competencies for Success
• Firm First mind-set
• Able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
• Support the team effectively as and when needed
• Proven ability to commit to flawless execution while complying with firm s procedures and standards
• Client Focus & Relationship Management
• Demonstrate and ensure to instil a culture in the team that match our I am JLL core behaviours and values of being an Expert, Proactive, Innovative, Versatile, Team Player and valuing the Customer
• Able to interact with the general client staff & vendors with ease
• Ability to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
• Demonstrates ability to work with vendors to deliver efficient services
• Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to customer service
• Has a customer-oriented attitude
• Project Management & Organizational Skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner
What you can expect from us
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.