Facilities Engineer all technical aspects of operating, optimizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining all of the facilities. Facilities Engineer will plan, develop, implement, monitor and review processes, procedures and systems to enable the smooth operation of the hard services and monitoring, management, analysis and control systems.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all work is carried out as per the contract and client specification and assist the Site Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed;
• Managing the preventive and corrective maintenance activities of facilities. Provide technical and professional support to the Maintenance team and manage the day today management of the maintenance and operation
• Developing and Implementing Maintenance plans to best industry practices.
• To formulate, develop and implement systems that will ensure the facilities are maintained and operated in accordance with current legislation and to its optimum efficiency
• Demonstrable ability to use maintenance optimization techniques to extend asset lifecycles and ensure the best fit between maintenance frequency’s, cost and life span.
• Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments;
• Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support systems and supervise and train facility employees and contractors as needed
• Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages and provide administrative support to the Facilities team;
• Manage office system, including receiving work request, assigning work orders, entering system data, and providing the overall system administration.
• Capable of building positive working relationships with all stakeholders including the occupiers of the building
• Responsible for developing the team to ensure that they have the correct skill set to tackle first line reactive jobs and planned preventative tasks.
• Always maintain a professional and pleasant working relationship with superiors and peers.
Profile requirement -
• Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in Engineering with minimum seven years of experience in Facilities management
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
• Knowledge and experience of Facilities management
• Excellent customer focus and communication skills
• Adequate knowledge of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements, permit-to-work systems.
• A team leader possessing demonstrable staff management skills who can work effectively with people at all levels and is capable of dealing with contentious and challenging situations.
Candidates having NOC/Change of sponsorship documents can apply for this post