Develop a first-class service to support complex, multi-disciplined sites, and the requirements of the client.
• Prepare business plans and forecasting budgets, as required. Ensure all budgets and costs for contracts accurately reflect contractual obligations, offer value for money for clients, and provide optimum revenue.
• Ensure that operational activities meet and integrate with the organizational requirements for HSEQ, legal and statutory requirements, and general duty of care.
• Identify, develop, implement, and review FM based solutions that clearly demonstrate added value to the client s requirements.
• Maintain a strategic overview of service progress, from a commercial and technical perspective.
• Maximize the life cycle of the contract by aligning the FM team with the business drivers of the client.
• Implement a culture of continuous improvement and best practice strategies to ensure a consistently high level of service delivery, response times and contract compliance.
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, contingency plans, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs, and all technical documentation.
• Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with clients, service providers, and third-parties.
• Foster and develop beneficial partnerships by attending monthly review meetings. Develop and nurture relationships with key clients and contractual service delivery requirements.
• Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
• Develop and prepare all periodic progress, engineering, and management reports, as required.
• Produce FM policies, procedures, and processes to underpin SLA's, KPI's, EFS group standards, plus any additional statements specific to the needs of the client.
• Consistently monitor processes, systems, and procedures to maintain optimum customer service, efficiency and accuracy.
• Comply with all processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labor law.
• Develop, lead, motivate, and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets. Provide clear operational direction and support to the team.
• Monitor and evaluate performance levels of employees. Proactively identify opportunities to improve performance Indicators.
• Proactively manage and take ownership of issues. Seek equitable and creative solutions to problems.
• Agree and review performance objectives for each team member. Carry out annual reviews. Use the process to improve employees who are not meeting the requirements of the role.
• Encourage employees to support the operational business objectives by sharing knowledge and to develop a creative approach to their work and to think outside the box .
• Management of HSEQ practices and policies.
• Ensure compliance with all legal obligations and regulations.
10 to 15 years
Real Estate / Hospitality background is A MUST, irrelevant applicants will be ignored
• Minimum Bachelor s degree in facilities management, engineering, or a relevant business / commercial qualification.
• HSEQ certificate/diploma is an advantage.
• Minimum of 4 years of management experience in a facilities management environment with experience of multi-disciplined sites.
• Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in facilities management.
• Significant management experience with strategic and budgetary responsibility gained within a major organization. Strong commercial mindset and financially fluent.
• Excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines.
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Prompt response to queries in writing or by telephone.
• Effective organizer and implementer. Ability to provide a high standard of administrative support. Able to implement administrative processes and pro-actively resolve problems.
• Motivational and ambitious leader with the ability to drive change in business and performance management processes.
• Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong and professional presentation, written, and verbal skills.
• Takes ownership of issues. Seeks equitable and creative solutions to problems. Manages by example.
• Experienced user of MS Office.
• Very good English language ability both spoken and written.
• Professional and smart appearance at all times.