We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
• Planning and working towards strategic business objectives.
• Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
• Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal, and recycling.
• Directing and coordinating regular maintenance of MEP services and other building maintenance, through PPM and corrective actions.
• Ensuring the building is compliant with health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
• Performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead to improvement.
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
• Review key FM projects, budgets, and spending, and act as the focal point for the roll up and review of FM budget and spending
• Review all existing outsourced maintenance and other FM contracts and renegotiate and re-tender where add-value is identified.
• Assess the current condition of all installations (mechanical, electrical, air conditioning, plumbing etc.) and maintain accurate records, and plan for refurbishment.