We are looking for Facility Senior Manager
You will report directly to the Chairman and General Manager. You will also be required to perform any other duties, as deemed necessary by the Chairman or his nominees.
Below are your job descriptions that consist of and not limited to:
• You will manage and lead a group of building services executives in the Facility Management Team.
• You will ensure that all Mechanical, Electrical, and associated systems are operating optimally, implement best practices for maintenance, monitoring of maintenance contractors, conduct system audits and ensures that statutory permits are up to date.
• You are required to track the life cycle of requirements, monitor and upgrade electrical and chilled water supplies when the need arises, prepare and estimate the annual operation budget, forecast utility cost, computer service and maintain charges payable by villa owners, study refurbishment plans and manage the procurement of works and services.
• You will conduct research, devise and test an energy savings plan for the properties and provide Mechanical and Electrical consultations.
• You are also required to draft reports and make presentations to management for approval on facilities-related issues.
• You will ensure that all project infrastructure/ utilities work on their optimal levels, are well maintained and proper monitoring as carried at all times. The proper maintenance schedule is essential and you will plan maintenance works accordingly.
• Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities related to your job as deemed and required by the company.