Hult International Business School seeks impactful teachers to train and launch the next generation of international business leaders. Specifically, we seek full-time and part-time faculty for our undergraduate and graduate programs in Business Analytics at our campus in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The successful candidate has a proven record of facilitating excellent student experiences. Even more important is the candidate’s demonstrated willingness to improve teaching practices and to innovate new tools and techniques to achieve student learning objectives. The candidate must also have active research projects that have and will continue to generate relevant and rigorous intellectual contributions in both academic and practitioner-oriented channels. Finally, the candidate should desire to join our community with an explicit desire to improve all aspects of the Hult educational experience, including those outside of the classroom.
• An earned doctorate (PhD or DBA) directly related to the area of teaching from an AACSB-accredited institution. Applicants within a year of completing their doctorate (i.e. ABD) will also be considered.
• Evidence of successful teaching to large groups of internationally diverse students at the university level. Ideally, at least three university-level courses with an evaluation of at least 4 out of 5. A Hult classroom with 65 students might represent 40 different nationalities.
• Evidence of scholarly activity directly related to the applicant’s discipline, with at least one peer-reviewed article and one practitioner-related output per year.
• Professional experience in international business is highly desirable to bring direct, relevant business practice into the classroom.
• Appropriate citizenship or visa to work in the United States.
Full-time faculty with excellent teaching outcomes and impactful research activity at Hult have the opportunity to teach across degree programs and across Hult’s global locations.
Applications should include a cover letter that explains your qualifications, a CV, official teaching evaluations, and names of three references. (We will only contact references for finalists) Please include 3 references at the end of your CV.
About the Masters in Business Analytics
This program is offered as a stand-alone one-year degree or as a second dual degree to students who have already completed a Masters in International Business or MBA at Hult. It provides students with the skills to conduct analyses with large sets of data to inform business decisions.
The courses include Introductory Data Analytics, Advanced Data Analytics, Data Science with Python, Data Science with R, Data Strategy, and Data Visualization.
See more information here: https://www.hult.edu/en/programs/masters/business-analytics/
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.