The successful candidate must have:
• A recognized Ph.D. degree or an equivalent terminal degree in the following areas: Strategy, Economics, Quality Management, Leadership, Business Law, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, Information Technology ;
• A significant record that combines teaching experience with a research and scholarship record that warrants appointment as an Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor at the Graduate Level. Candidate must have with a strong research background or strong industry experience in the PhD discipline ;
• At least 2-3 publications in double peer reviewed international scientific journals in English in the last five years;
• Evidence of scholarly activity or strong potential for scholarly contributions;
• Effective oral and written communication skills, effective interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work collegially within a team of faculty members from diverse disciplines;
• Meet standards for personal professional scholarship and assist in student advising and other services to the department, school, and community;
• Over 3 years of teaching experience in higher education, with high ratings of teaching effectiveness;
• Preferable candidates will have evidence of successful teaching experience or must demonstrate significant potential, promise of teaching effectiveness and excellence at the undergraduate level.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and brief teaching demo. Applications will be accepted and evaluated until this position is filled.