Facilitate the positive cafe experience for all visitors to the factory and café, ensuring that customer are 100% satisfied and responsibilities as per below are met.
o Ensure a positive and interesting experience for all Mirzam visitors, providing product information as well as explaining the process.
o Taking retail orders, café orders and serving café orders.
o Processing and packing phone and online orders.
o Maintain product presentation and displays.
o Customer service at the highest level, filling chocolate boxes, gift wrapping, hamper making, & chocolate trays.
o Keep track of customer feedback and product suggestions, maintaining a good relationship with customers.
o Participate in team meetings.
o Keeping retail area clean & tidy
o Checking expiry products for bars, truffles/dates, & pastry.
o Maintaining the counter neat and arranged.
o Personal Hygiene are in satisfactory level
o Applying basic hygiene in work area
o Product checking upon receiving
• Stock Control
o Bars, Collaborated products (ex. Ziba), Commercial products like hotchoco & cocoa nibs, Hampers, restocking in Tasting area as well as counter area. Making sure FIFO is always followed.
o Making of Hampers, Trays, Multipacks boxes, 5g Boxes & others.
- Ability to confidently offer a first class experience for our clients.
- Fluent in English & Arabic – other languages well regarded.
- Confident manner and well presented.
- Computer and POS skills required.
- Minimum of 3 years in a retail sales and café environment, preferably with a chocolate brand.
- Able to process payments, and handle payments.
- Flexible working hours, sometimes involving weekend work, working approx 40-45 hours per week.
- Ability to work under pressure during busy periods as well as on your own initative.
- Knowledge of chocolate products well regarded.