Max 3,000 AED +Food+ Accommodation+ transportation
• Self-motivated & Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication & good interpersonal skills
• Define and guide engineering requirements
• Safety Orientated
• Capable of producing quality results
• Strong knowledge of designing & MS Office proficient
• Completion of elementary school education.
• 4 years working experience in facility maintenance.
• Professional qualifications in technical electrical discipline
Ability to travel regionally
• Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using pre established check sheets.
• Performs electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. main distribution boards, breakers, power supplies, kitchen equipment s as per user manuals, wall switches and outlets, LED fittings, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, rewiring as required, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
• Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
• Performs other work related duties as assigned.
• Undertake all works in accordance with site policies Health and Safety rules and regulations.
• Oversee on-site contractors, ensuring their work is satisfactorily completed in line with risk assessments, method statements and contract SLA s.
• Respond to defects, faults and client requests. Work with others to identify root causes to prevent reoccurrence.
• Maintain records; produce simple reports as required.
• Ensure all planned maintenance tasks are completed within the designated time period to enable full compliance.
• Proactively identify material requirements completing appropriate paperwork in a timely manner to enable service delivery.
• Undertake over time when required.
• To identify opportunities in order to provide continuous improvement for service delivery.
• To take a proactive support role in delivery of safe, clean and healthy working environment for all staff. Especially maintenance and plant areas under the control of the hard FM team.
Predominately deliver reactive / repair works in order to minimise business disruption and operational down time