Bachelor s degree and seven (7) years of applicable experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Airborne Platform Comm/Nav maintenance experience.
• Must have minimum three years as a qualified Comm/Nav maintainer experience associated with the Tactical Airborne Surveillance System (TASS) or like aircraft required.
• Must have excellent communications skills; verbal and written.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
• Experience working overseas with foreign customers; experience in host nation preferred.
Positions requires candidate the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, and the ability to maintain the stated clearance requires US Citizenship. SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.