Caduceus Lane is looking for a knowledgeable and passionate Field Medical Associate who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our key partners.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between medical departments and scientific offices of pharmaceutical organizations and internal Medical department to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our scientific consultations and medically related services.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Field Scientific Associate holds primary responsibility for medical project planning, structuring, communication, and execution.
• Acts as the main point of infield medical reference for the organization s departments and provides professional and technical support answering their medical, scientific, and research needs within specific guidelines.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your key accounts' medical departments.
• Positively represent the company and influence discussions within relevant professional organizations to shape company image and well-differentiated competitive profile.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Develop a trusted medical advisory relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our medical/scientific solutions according to customer professional needs and objectives.
• Work with the company's national commercial team to identify initiatives that support the delivery of the portfolio segmentation and targeting plans.
• Develop scientific communication materials (slide presentations, communication tools, medical reports.., etc) for dissemination through integrated scientific and healthcare marketing projects
• Lead/participate in medical and scientific forums (e.g. advisory boards, scientific discussions, and medical conferences) if required
• Respond to unsolicited inquiries for medical information from external experts
• Provide expert-level clinical consultation and support to business partners (eg CME events, training of representatives, etc)
• Partner and collaborate with in-house business partners to facilitate an ongoing exchange of clinical information (i.e. new data, competitive intelligence, insights learned from customers)
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Identify and grow opportunities within key accounts and collaborate with commercial, marketing, and medical teams to ensure growth attainment.
• Represent the company in a professional, credible, and trustworthy manner at all times.
• Implement relevant tactics to ensure that the company strategies and core business objectives are delivered.
• Ensure quantitative and qualitative targets are met for the company's medical/scientific portfolio in designated key accounts.
• Participation in local and regional medical conferences, scientific events, and professional meetings.
• Keep abreast of trends in medical initiatives relevant to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries and ensure opportunities are maximized were relevant to the company.
• Working with the commercial team on proposals/tenders and also monitor and identify trends in account management evolution and portfolio growth and competitive profile of the company.
• Develop appropriate tactics to obtain a maximum commercial benefit for the company service range.
2 to 4 years