• Provide process engineering & mechanical technical support to internal & external projects in the field services team. Responsibilities include; Support field services as directed by management internationally, gas compressor maintenance & overhauls, pre-/commissioning & commissioning activities, detailed report writing, audits, troubleshooting & debottlenecking of all related equipment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Travel internationally for start up and commissioning of natural gas compressors and natural gas processing facilities.
• Travel to remote locations to support customers with maintenance, overhauls and troubleshooting of all plant equipment.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to resolve application and engineered design difficulties between the field and engineering.
• Create, update, track and complete commissioning reports over the tenure of extended jobs for the successful completion.
• Prepare punch list reports and determine corrective measures for on-site problems.
• Develop, implement and optimize CMMS processes and procedures in Company s SAP Enterprise software.
• Participate in plant pre-com / commissioning & start up. Assist site team s with training & knowledge transfer entering O&M phases.
• Maintain cleanliness, order and housekeeping of all equipment and workplaces while on customer and company locations.
• Comfortable in the field or office, capable of working with diverse international teams, able to resolve disputes and build consensus.
• Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience of greenfield gas plant development and mechanical equipment with High level of experience with propane mechanical refrigeration screw compressor
• Experienced in hands on training for respective systems within the scope of work (train the trainer principle)
• Mechanical refrigeration process technician background with engine and reciprocating compressor experience or an Engine and compression technician background with solid mechanical refrigeration credentials is a must
• Systematic with able to focus on proper documentation, organization and communication to support different facets of work
• Knowledgeable about engine manufacturers and engine control equipment, Caterpillar, Waukesha, Altronic controls
• Conversant with commissioning and testing and start up of process, utility system and equipment
• Must have experience in reviewing Process Flow Diagrams, Isometric Diagrams, and P&IDs
• Thorough understanding of plant and pipeline operations, hydrocarbon process technologies, process modeling
• Strong customer facing ,Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills, Arabic is a plus
• Conversant computer skills in Microsoft Office, SAP maintenance management, WinPCS or equivalent construction, commissioning