HII-Technical Solutions Division (TSD) is currently seeking Non-Intrusive Inspection System (NIIS) Field Service Representatives (FSR) to work in Kuwait, Camp Arifjan.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The NIIS FSR is a subject matter expert (SME) and responsible for maintenance, repair, supply support, and operational training for NIIS located at multiple CONUS locations. Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance, repair, operations, and supply support for the NIIS, NIIS platform, and ancillary equipment.
• Installs, maintains, modifies, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs NIIS equipment to both hardware and software components
• Performs hardware and software upgrades
• Perform preventive maintenance on NIIS equipment, following a Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) schedule
• Uploads and tracks supply and maintenance actions in a Government provided Logistics Information System (LIS)
• Ensuring accurate data is entered into the LIS in order to track:
• System performance
• Contractor performance
• Configuration Management
• System Locations
• Work Orders
• Operational Readiness
• Support local, regional, and theater-wide exercises.
• Provide technical and operational training as required
• Host Government representatives conducting site visits and inspections
• 5+ Years with Bachelors or HS diploma and 9+ years of relevant experience.
• A minimum of three (3) years experience providing sustainment support to complex equipment, 1 of which is directly related to x-ray or NIIS equipment.
• Experience in scheduling and providing deployment and exercise support.
• Clearance: Candidate must possess and maintain an active Secret clearance.
• Six (6) years experience providing sustainment support to CBRN equipment, 3 of which is directly related to x-ray or NIIS equipment.
• Experience in developing complex maintenance schedules to support operations, deployments, and exercises.
• U.S. Military service veteran or experience working with the U.S. military and interfacing directly with uniformed military personnel, understanding military protocol and Chain of Command.