Cubic Global Defense
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
To provide technical support for the program working on.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• DDS Operates and maintains the Display and Debrief Subsystems and Pod Maintenance.
• Perform diagnostic routines that are programmed to include the DDS graphics computer, its peripherals and interfaces.
• Enter mission data and load tapes for mission recording.
• Provide assistance as needed to Customer conducting live missions and debriefs.
• Consult with company engineering personnel to determine solutions to unusual problems in system operations and maintenance.
• Assist other engineers in testing, repair and maintenance activities to obtain optimum operating performance.
• Provides assistance to senior field engineers in setting up, installing and initiating the operations and servicing of equipment at a field site.
• Identifies and analyzes equipment malfunctions and utilizes various maintenance and repair manuals, test equipment, wiring diagrams, schematics, electronic devices and electrical equipment.
• Maintains records of all maintenance activities in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Perform technical and semi-technical tasks not always electronic in nature.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• 2-years college in electronics, or equivalent
• Extensive experience in an electronics related industry
• Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams and schematics
• Ability to use electronic tools and test equipment.
• Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
• Position requires the ability to lift 75 lbs. Will entail bending, reaching and fitting into tight places to perform normal duties.
• Ability to withstand hot/humid environments.
• Ability to adapt to a remote environment.
• Ability to travel.
• Ability to adapt to a remote and/or a foreign environment.
• Ability to perform OJT-instruction as required.
• Ability to get a US Security Clearance
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.