• Perform day to day safe operation and E&I maintenance activities to achieve operational stability, improvement of and equipment and plant conditions, accomplishment of production targets, HSE compliance and production efficiency.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform safe and productive operation and maintenance activities.
• Conduct PMs, daily checks, testing such as loop testing, megger testing, PLC analysis, control panel and systems troubleshooting, panel.
• Provide supervisor feedback to improve project performance & assist with completing PM reports & other documentation.
• Keep track of electrical equipment and instrumentation performance, daily log books, follow maintenance schedules and plans.
• Repair and troubleshoot, alternators, transmitters, flow meters, breakers, switch gear, switches, valves, control panels and engine ignition.
• Respond to customer call-outs and emergency requirements. Develop customer relationships to further field service work.
• Support site leadership with spare parts management that includes inventory levels and counts, Min-max, parts movement tracking.
• Assist with equipment and plant operations and troubleshooting.
• Maintain cleanliness, order and housekeeping of equipment s and plant.
• Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
• Minimum Electrical Diploma or engineering certificate
• Minimum 3 years experience in similar work environment
• O&M of Waukesha, Caterpillar and Ariel compressors, be ready and willing to learn on new equipment
• Possess well rounded knowledge of engine and compressor performance and operations
• Able to converse in English. Arabic is a plus
• Intermediate knowledge of PC tools as, and not limited to, Microsoft office MS Word and MS Excel
• Able to read/understand P&ID and Wiring schematics including single line diagrams
• Able to work under pressure with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
• Motivated, organized, strong problem-solving skills, positive and respectful
Contract duration: Permanent
Rotation: 5 weeks on / 5 weeks off
Working schedule: 12 hours a day / 7 days a week