It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Supervises support activities for operational service of one or multiple units.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and advice to the maintenance team with a view to improving the performance of on-site service provision, as well as increasing the performance of the facilities.
* Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, and ensures achievement of agreed performance standards.
* Contributes to and implements service guidelines.
• Technical Assistance to the Maintenance Team
• Technical support to the O&M Supervisor, as well as to both in-house and subcontracted Service Technicians in the resolution of faults.
• Detection of maintenance personnel training needs to improve quality in service provision
• Advice in seeking and implementing the correct work procedures for the activity to be carried out
• Support in the undertaking of special activities, in person and/or remotely
• Distributors, at the field level, of action plans once agreed upon with the SM, to improve service provision or safeguard the safety of the machine
• They will analyze the Service Bulletin (SB) and distribute it if applicable
Provide level 1 support to the sites with back up from regional Service Engineering.
Process Improvement and Increased Facility Performance
• Analysis of the work procedures (preventive, pending, minor corrective, corrective and major corrective tasks) undertaken on site with the aim of seeking the continuous improvement thereof. To that end, they must coordinate with the departments that direct the generation of work procedures
• Analysis of repetitive faults with the aim of implementing improvement plans in fault resolution procedures
• Weekly analysis of the causes of wind turbine shutdown to identify the root cause and implement Action Plans, once agreed upon with the SM, to prevent future problems
• Analysis of availability and production to propose and implement Action Plans, once agreed upon with the SM, that improve machine performance
• Identifying the main causes of unavailability
• Responsible for monitoring the implementation of all Action Plans implemented in their reference area, as well as reporting the results and/or deviations to the SRM and SM
• Responsible for the daily GPA report to the RFO, SM and SRM, as well as Focal Point of their area at GPA meetings
• Technical KPIs of activity
• Key User in the implementation of Improvement Projects
• Proposal for Action Plans, once agreed upon with the SM, for each of those causes
• Professional Training (intermediate level or higher) in Mechanics, Electrics or Electromechanics
• >5 years in a similar position
• Technical Competence in MS Office
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Capacity for teamwork
• Rapid learning of new technologies
• Ability to relate concepts
• Languages: an intermediate level of English required
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.