1- Financial Reporting
Prepare Monthly Reports and present to Management on 15th of every month. The reports includes the following:
• Cashflow statement
• Profit and loss Statement- Brand wise, BTQ Wise and comparison of Budget/ Actual and comparatives.
• Balance sheet
• Trade Receivable and Ageing
• Trade Payable
• Stock Ageing - Brand wise
2 - Accounting
- Manage the Accounting function: Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and Petty cash.
- Manage Treasury: Bank accounts and balances. Ensure cash generated daily is collected from POS and deposited in the bank account.
- Assign the work to Junior Accountant and maintain a sound accounting record based on recognized accounting standards
- Manage sound PO and payment approval process
- Prepare and process monthly salaries and commissions for all team members
- Manage VAT reporting, recording and filling.
- With the support of the commercial team, prepare financial forecast including P/L and cashflow forecasts
- Annual P&L Budget and Forecasting
- Monthly inter-company and group company reconciliation.
- Costing all for inward shipments.
- Manage Monthly Payroll: Monthly Salaries Processing according to Attendance Sheet, including commissions and incentives
- Process employee on-boarding (contracts, visa, banking, etc…) and employee separation (End of Service benefits and Separation Formalities)
4 - Ongoing Logistics
- Manage stock movement between Free zone Warehouse and Mainland Warehouse based on business needs.
- Based on invoicing and RTVs, manage saleable and POSM stock movement between the local warehouse and points of sales across the UAE
5 - Inventory
- Perform and administer inventory counts at locations per the Inventory Count schedule
- Report any inventory discrepancies to be rectified
- Regularly perform audits on aging stock and together with the commercial team work on plans to control the level of aging stock
6 - Asset Management and Third-Party Supplier and Government Relationship:
- Maintain a clear record of Assets under Luxe House Management including licensing and renewals, etc…
- Maintain a relationship with all Third-Party Suppliers (Office and Mall Landlords, IT Hardware and Software suppliers, Free zone Logistics supplier, Office Supplies, Insurance company etc..) and strive to negotiate better conditions for Luxe House
- Where required, research new suppliers for various services as per the business needs
- Work in cooperation with the Legal Partner to discuss any new contracts
- Manage all insurances within the Group: Health Insurance, Assets Insurance, Stock Insurance. Negotiate with Insurance suppliers and negotiate best terms for the needs of our operation
- Manage Government Relations (licensing, renewals, entries, and exits)