• Experienced Project Controller supporting Tender & Execution teams responsible for monitoring and challenging project financial performance (P&L, Cash Curve, Margin evolution, etc) and advise Execution Center Leader and Finance Business Partners on main areas of attention regarding the execution of projects (risks / loss / opportunities
• Ensure adequate Key internal Controls and Financial governance in place for Solutions Projects per Global guidelines (Project Reviews, risk/opportunity analysis/review, Solutions Guidelines, IFRS).
• Key member of ERP implementation Business team (SAP bPS)
• Project Controlling coach to GULF Finance team
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance with Financial governance as per corporate guidelines and liaise with subject matter experts within Corporate, Finance & Control functions for special support (ie: Legal, Tax, Treasury, Solution Risk Managers, Contract Managers, Contract administrators, and Finance Business analysts).
• As business partner of Project Managers (Execution), support and challenge them in all relevant projects aspects with special focus/follow up on the finance activities (Revenue recognition, Margin, Cash, Tax, ) in order to improve project financial performance.
• Provide visibility to REC leadership team on projects financial performance (margin slippage and cash performance (R-I-C)) and propose and support corrective action plans
• Participate and animate project reviews with Project Manager and CPO
• As Business partner of Tender Managers, support, challenge and validate the financial aspects/assumptions of bids with special focus on cost accuracy and winning orders.
• Ensure consistency of data reported in Projects Database. Use project database output to drive financial performance with Project Managers and REC leadership
• Take active part of Project Controller community by acting as Project Controlling coach to peers and sharing lessons learnt and best practices.
• Validate new ERP (SAP bPS) addresses all business needs and participate/lead business transformations and deploy processes required from project controlling perspective