Roles & Responsibilities
. The purpose of the role is to ensure continuity, familiarity and a timely and effective transition from stage gate 1 – define, through to completion of stage gate 4 – Implementation.
must be familiar with working in an AGILE project environment and capable of training others in this methodology
They must be experienced in managing financial aspects of Projects and preferably hold qualification in Accountancy, they will be required to monitor and control costs or develop financial business case for proposed projects. They must be able to analysis performance of projects, resource, time and finance.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Experience of working on multiple Projects with multiple parties and variety of services, with proven ability in negotiations, preferably with AGILE or other Project management qualification.
Excellent oral and written English communication.
· Experienced Computer User, familiar with ERP systems such as SAP, MS Office, MS Project, email and Internet.
· Experienced in Financial analysis and budget development, preferably with recognized finance qualification.
· 10 years management, in Project related activity, contract negotiation, and logistics administration across multiple disciplines. Through knowledge of subcontracting.
· 10 year + previous experience within the Automotive industry.
· P&L responsibility.
· Knowledge and application of industry standard Project Management processes and procedures.
· Ability to work independently, where necessary with little supervision and be capable of advising / making best business practice decisions.