Project Length : 2-3 Years
Project Type: 12 Months (Extendable)
Preferred : Immediate Joiners (10-15 Days Post Selection).
The Financial Analyst will report to the Business and Finance Manager and support in managing and maintaining I&ED Financial operations.
Scope of Work
• Develop, implement, and administer accounting policies and procedures.
• Prepare monthly financial, budget, headcount reports and year-end closings activities for senior management.
• Assist in preparation of forecast and annual budget for the department.
• Review, evaluate, and modify programs and policies to ensure compliance with requirements; identify discrepancies and areas for improvement; workflow, customer relationship, identifies program accomplishments.
• Assist and validate performance metrics and tools to achieve the business benefits of the organization using business process management techniques, analyze and control business processes for improvement, effectiveness to keep up with the demand of an evolving marketplace.
• Perform strategic business analysis with unit management and personnel to identify the business need objectives and improvement to current operational procedures.
• Compile, reconcile, and present accounting and financial data, prepare narrative explanations, presentations, and other information as needed.
• Provide oversight and guidance to non-finance and administration personnel in other Innovation & Economic Development departments; coordinate requirements with the university departments that support KAUST accounting infrastructure.
• Monitor, track, and report all activities of Seed Fund and Proof of Concept Projects and prepare monthly reports for senior management.
• Process vendor payments, customer invoices, investigate, and resolve billing issues. Review PTSA and consultant Payments for accuracy.
• Maintain interrelated records and files; Conduct account research; Investigate illogical or questionable charges. Maintain a file system for permanent and part-time staff.
• Perform administrative and professional work of fiscal, financial management, accounting, or budgetary nature in the Business and Finance office.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Knowledge and Proficiency of Finance/Accounting Principles. Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of the Procurement process and Human Resources policies and procedures are highly recommended.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as a customer service mind-set required.
• Computer skills with MS Office software required, experience with SAP preferred.
• Organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
• SAP Financial System
• Financial Reporting
• Budget Analysis
• Administer Technology Requests
• M.S. Office,Excel, Powerpoint,.....etc.
• Statistical Reports
• Grants Management
• Accounts Receivable
• Managerial Accounting
• Revenue Projections
• M.S. Windows 10
• Budget Preparation
• Budget Projections
• Fiduciary Accounts
• Accounts Reconciliation
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related filed
At least 3 years in Finance operations